Hôtel Mignon à Avignon: our services
The team at HÔTEL MIGNON spares no effort to offer you a pleasant stay, for that we offer the following services:
- Booking for various tours (vineyards, city, museums)
- Documentation and information on tours and visit sin the city and the
- Information and booking for theatre, opera or cinema.
- Information and booking for restaurants or wine bars, relaxation sessions and massages.
HÔTEL MIGNON is located in the city centre, within the medieval city walls in the most exclusive area of the city, near luxury boutiques, 500 meters from the Palais des papes and the Pont d'Avignon ; To discover Avignon you don’t have to use your car.
HÔTEL MIGNON is near Saint Roch and close to everything!
Have you ever dreamt of arriving, ask for your car to be taken care of and not having to think about it? you just have to navigate on foot in the many streets that make up the city of Avignon, access the Palais des Papes, stroll on the bridge and enjoy grand festival de théâtre...
Feel free to contact us before your arrival or during your stay in our hotel.
How to reach HÔTEL MIGNON?
By car: enter the medieval city wall by the Oulle door, located at the north west of the city near the Daladier bridge over the Rhone, then place Crillon, continue straight ahead and right, park in front of the hotel, a space is reserved for you.
BY TRAIN :
1. FROM THE CENTRAL STATION: opposite the train station, you will find the main street of the city (cours Jean Jaurès), take it; behind the medieval city wall, the Joseph Vernet Street is at second traffic light on your left, immediately after passing by the tourist office, we will wait for you at number 12, it takes 10 minutes on foot.
2. THE TGV STATION:
- take the shuttle bus to the Central Station
- take a taxi which will drop you directly in front of the hotel.